Hitting the powder and need some LOLs to get you through the cold?
Would some puns help keep you warm out on the trail?
Well, buckle up cause we’re brining the yuks to that snowy snowshoe trail.
We’ve tracked down some of the most hill-arious snowshoe puns a-ground.
We’ve got a few in the flotation. Hopefully, there will be a winter or two that will melt your heart.
So enjoy… if you’re not toe strapped for time.
- Snowshoeing: the ultimate powder walking.
- I’m snow happy to be snowshoeing.
- Every snow often, I like to snowshoe.
- Snowshoers: it takes one to snow one.
- I love snowshoeing, but sometimes it leaves me cold.
- I love snowshoeing, but sometimes it gets slopey.
- Snowshoeing is exhausting. I really need a powder-up.
- Snowshoers are great, but they can be a little flakey.
- I try to take it easy when snowshoeing, but sometimes I get in a flurry.
- When the snow is weird, I graupel with whether to go snowshoeing or not.
- When I snowshoe too steep of hills, I get a cramp-on.
Punny Snowshoe Jokes
All of these jokes about snowshoeing feature punny punchlines.
Q: What did the snowshoer say when the skier asked if she liked skis too?
A: ‘s no shoe.
Q: What did the elder snowshoer say when the kid said he wanted to learn to snowshoe?
A: I couldn’t be powder.
Q: What do you call the perfect print a snowshoer leaves behind?
A: A good frost impression.
Q: Did you hear about the snowshoer who ended up on the ski run by accident?
A: He was piste.
Q: What’s a snowshoers favorite cereal?
A: Frosted flakes.
Q: What do you call it when a snowshoer loses their balance?
A: A snowfall.
Q: Why don’t snowshoers ever correct their typos?
A: They’re scared of whiteouts.
Q: What do snowshoers drink before bed after a long day’s trek?
A: A snowcap.
Q: Why do snowshoers spend so much time in bayous during the off-season?
A: They love gaiters.
Q: How did the snowshoer get elected?
A: By working the poles.
Q: Why did the convicts escape on snowshoes?
A: There was snow-way out.
Q: Why did the snowshoer break his leg?
A: He wanted more traction.
Well, did you get a kick out of these puns or should we expect a decking?
Maybe we should pivot and go in traverse.
Please, don’t be snow mad at us. We’re not terrained for this!
Just getting started with snowshoeing? Check out our beginners guide – Getting Started With Snowshoeing.