Want to be punny while you go sledding?
We’ve got some winterful puns snow funny they’ll melt your frosty exterior.
So, lay back and let’s powder through.
- Snow and tell.
- Sledding is snow much fun.
- Boldly going where snowman has gone before.
- That hill? I’m snow over it.
- Sledding is flaky.
- In a flurry to go sledding.
- Sledding starts out at the top, but it goes downhill from there.
- My friend borrowed my sled without asking, but I’m gonna let it slide.
- Sleigh safe.
- Hanging on by a sled.
- It’s a nice day for a white sledding.
- When sledding, your hands can get very cold. You should check them inter-mittenly.
- My friend asked me if I wanted to go sledding. But I don’t know. It’s a slippery slope.
- I got tricked into entering the sledding pageant. Then, I won. I was Miss Sled.
- Let’s make one more run… for cold time’s sake.
Punny Sledding Jokes
All of these jokes about sledding feature punny punchlines.
Q: What did the sledder say when she got dressed to go sledding?
A: I’ve been fleeced.
Q: Why did the person ride their sled to the bazaar?
Q: What’s a snow lover’s favorite band?
A: Sled Zeppelin.
Q: What did the sledder feel when they flew off their sled?
A: Snowing pains.
Q: What do you get when you grass sled in Spain without the sled?
Well, did these puns fall over you like a blanket or did we take a spill?
We tried to shovel up some of the best, but it’s easier sled than done.
Slush, now. Don’t squall. We’re luge-ally better than this.
Just getting started with sledding? Check out our beginners guide – Getting Started With Sledding (For Fitness!).
Looking for some inspiration for your sledding adventures? Check out Sledding Quotes for Inspiration.